new details of her family’s terrifying ordeal
- Latoya Ammons’ home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
- She was ‘possessed’ along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
- MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of Ammons
- She claims children were ‘satanic chanting’ and saw ‘big, black monster’
- Police audio also features a ‘demon’ rasping ‘hey’ in the basement
- Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house – while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him ‘glide’ backwards up a wall
- Town’s veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is ‘portal to hell’ and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
- MailOnline also has obtained picture of ‘frozen’ finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
- Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons
PUBLISHED: 20:42 EST, 30 January 2014 | UPDATED: 03:18 EST, 31 January 2014
A woman whose horrific experience living in an Indiana home that she and even city police are convinced was a haunted ‘portal to hell’ has spoken out on her paranormal trauma and what it was like to be a family possessed.
Latoya Ammons says she has seen her own daughter levitate off a bed, her son walk up a wall so effortlessly that even a psychiatrist was at a loss and was herself the victim of demonic possession in what appears to be an average home in the Gary community near where Michael Jackson grew up.
‘Me and my mother and my children, we almost lost our lives,’ said Ammons, whose undeniably terrifying experience left her chilled to her core and now has an entire nation captivated by her spectral tale.
Scroll down for video…
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549165/We-lost-lives-Woman-possessed-demons-portal-hell-house-terrified-police-chief-details-familys-terrifying-ordeal.html#ixzz2s0nZAHhJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Also here’s another good link with video.
The exorcisms of Latoya Ammons
A woman and three children who claimed to be possessed by demons. A 9-year-old boy walking backward up a wall in the presence of a family case manager and hospital nurse.
Gary police Capt. Charles Austin said it was the strangest story he had ever heard.
Austin, a 36-year veteran of the Gary Police Department, said he initially thought Indianapolis resident Latoya Ammons and her family concocted an elaborate tale as a way to make money. But after several visits to their home and interviews with witnesses, Austin said simply, “I am a believer.”
Lot’s more at link and interview with Father and a few other’s.